Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Try free online dating Canada to know the difference!

I used to wonder what’s so special about free online dating Canada that all of my friends are going crazy for it. I mean those sites would be just like any other online dating sites, it was my assumption. Me and my friends have been into online dating for quite some time now and we have dated a couple of girls we met on these free dating sites. But that was all, nothing more than that. However of late, one by one of my friends have been attracted towards these free online dating Canada and I suspect my best pal Bryan has a hand in influencing them towards free online dating Canada. Whenever we meet on weekend, he would brag about free online dating Canada and how the dating site has changed his idea about online dating. At times I used to get pissed off by his constant boasting. But when I met his girl friend this Halloween, I was forced to change my view about free online dating Canada.

Bryan met his date through one of the prominent free online dating Canada sites. They are going strong from last couple of months and finally Bryan invited her this Halloween to come down to the US to meet all his friends. She accepted the invitation and flew down to be with Bryan this Halloween. We met at Bryan’s place for the lunch on the day of Halloween. When I saw her, I was just speechless. She was so gorgeous, just like my favorite Scarlet Johansson. Believe me, she looked a lot like her. I even complemented her for her look and she only laughed and told me that many of her friends have also told her about her resemblance with the Hollywood star. Bryan told me that she belongs to an erstwhile reputed business family in Canada. I was amazed to see that despite having a drop dead gorgeous outlook and coming from a well off family, there was not a bit of attitude in her. She got along with all of us so well and even prepared some local cuisine for us.

I won’t deny I felt a bit jealous for Bryan. It must have been his good luck to find such a great girl. But on the other hand, I kinda start believing in the success of free online dating Canada. After all Bryan met such a gorgeous and nice girl there only. So I also felt motivated to try my hand in free online dating Canada. As these online dating Canada sites are free, I have nothing to lose. This weekend I registered with the same free online dating Canada site where Bryan met his current girl friend. After all, you never know I might be equally lucky!

I had sent messages to a couple of really gorgeous profiles I found on the free online dating Canada site. This morning, I got response from two of them. One of them has invited me to join her tonight in free chat on the free online dating Canada site. I am really excited, can’t wait till tonight.

No comments: