Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Free Date Sites Opens a New Avenue to Meet New People

I was introduced to these free date sites by one of my best friends a couple of days back. Frankly speaking I was pissed up with the blind dates I have been to. Though some of them were good, others were a complete disaster. Some of the dates I met through my friends’ reference weren’t even of my types. I feel on your first meeting if you won’t have a rapport with your date, then the whole evening brings constant boredom. Now about those dates with whom I enjoyed, they were less in number. And how many times you can enjoy with those same few girls? I used to wonder may be I have covered all the girls here in my city and there are no more left. So what’s the best option for me, should I move to other city now to meet new girls? But I have my own business here. I was having second thoughts about my assumptions when one day I came to know about the free date sites thing from my friend Chris. He had met some gorgeous dates through these free date sites.

I wanted to go through some of the free date sites to know what they offer. I was completely taken aback, when I browsed some of the prominent free date sites. Jesus Christ, there were millions of profiles present there! It was like nobody was left behind. What surprised me was apart from youngsters, middle-aged and even many oldies have their profiles in those free date sites. I thought either the services of these free date sites must be bringing success or the high traffic could be simply coz the sites were Free!

Anyways after going through some of the really gorgeous profiles in the free date sites, I was motivated to try my hand in these sites. What’s more some of the profiles were from my city and the nearby areas. I was always looking for meeting new and interesting girls and now that I have got a chance to get to know them personally, I didn’t want to let go of this chance. Couldn’t believe I was so desperate to reach them that even if it was 1AM in the morning I was still up and busy in creating my profile. I even created my profile in more than 2-3 free date sites so that I will have a better chance.

My timing couldn’t have been better for I got response on the very next day from a few girls I had sent request. Some of them asked about my details while some others had asked me to join them on chat on the free date sites. I preferred the later ones coz this time I wanted to know my dates a bit before meeting them. You can say don’t want to repeat my blind dates mistake once again. Can’t wait till tonight when I will chat with the hot girls on a few free date sites. Who knows I might meet my kinda girl here; I’m pretty excited for today’s chat on free date sites.

No comments: