Thursday, December 11, 2008

Build Your Dreams at Free Online Dating Sites in Canada

Living in Canada has its own advantages. The fast-paced and interesting night-life has a different story to tell every time. My kid brother, who lives in Canada, always recounts some of them to me. I was always very curious about his nightly affairs. And he never made a fuss about it. He was quite open about his relationships. According to him, free online dating sites in Canada were a passage to these relationships.

It so happened that last month I had to visit Canada for some official engagements. Since my business took me to a place near the place inhabited by my brother, I paid him a visit. Needless to say, the topic cropped up in our conversation. Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to take my brother’s word on free online dating in Canada. With my brother for support, I decided to try my luck.

I must say that my luck was quite favorable. I found that a few minutes got me logged on to a free online dating site in Canada. Registration was pretty easy. Soon I was engrossed in chatting with a guy. He was into computer software. Sharing the same field made me more excited than ever. We exchanged notes on our work and organizations. Gradually, the chatting became more personal and we ended the session with a lot of hope in my heart.

Work kept me busy during the day. But as soon as night set in and I was free, I immediately logged on to the free online dating site in Canada. Much to my chagrin, Robert had still not logged in. For want of better things, I browsed the online dating site further. I was surprised to see the traffic. Interesting articles caught my attention and I was happy to read some of them.

An interruption told me that Robert was online. Pleasant chatting ensued and Robert invited me to meet him in a night club nearby. The rendezvous was set up for the forthcoming Sunday. I was very excited and day-dreamed about the D-day.

The next day in office broke me off my reverie and my dreams were harshly crushed. My parent company had called me back immediately and I had to leave by the next flight. I had no way of informing Robert except by a message.

The return trip was tiring. But I was up on my toes and logging in to the free online dating site in Canada at the time I expected Robert to be online. My happiness knew no bounds to find him there. I explained my sudden return and my disappointment on not being able to meet him.

Now I am eagerly waiting for another trip to Canada. However, the free online dating site keeps me in touch with Robert and I await the day I will be able to meet the man of my dreams in person.

No comments: