Friday, December 19, 2008

Getting Back To Free Online Chat

Two years back, when I was using free online chat, I was in the cloud nine. The whole world was beautiful for me. I had many friends online and I used to have a great time chatting with all of them. The person I started liking most was Peter, the man from the neighboring city, who was dealing with racing cars. The very first day, when I saw his profile, I was impressed with his business and wanted to initiate friendship with him through free online chat. It was one of the most exciting moments in my life when he replied my first message. I was so grateful to free online chat; Peter was with me whenever I wanted him online.

I was curious to know more about Peter, and free online chat was the only way to communicate. From his way of writing and starting conversation on free online chat it was clear to me that he was a nice guy. He would send messages that showed how much he cared for me. It was the time when I was in need of a partner, and, Peter had everything that I would want in my soulmate. Those six months were the golden period of my life when I was longing to talk to him on free online chat. In between we had exchanged our phone numbers and he would call me every other day in spite of using free online chat. I had started falling in love with him, and finally, the day came when we had a date in a café in our town.

Probably, it was the most unfortunate day of my life when I agreed to his proposal of marrying him. We had only one date and I think I should have known him better before starting a relationship with him because Peter was not the same person he used to be before marriage. He was rude and had no such business as he had told me. earlier, I tried to turn blind eyes to all these things, after all I loved him; but things turned bitter with every passing day and within six months I was in a road to splitsvile.

It took me long to get over this brake-up, but, I feel it’s foolish to get tied up with past and brood over a relationship that had nothing to please me. Now, I want to return to the greener pasture again. I have decided to join free online chat, it is the only solution for my problems, I think. I’ve learnt a lot from the roller coaster of my broken marriage and I’m not going to join free online chat the way I had done it. In the past few days I have gone through many articles about the tips and guides of free online chat. I’m sure it will help me making more informed decision this time. Anyways, I can still say that free online chat is a great way of meeting people, and if used responsibly it can do wonders. So, don’t hesitate to join free online chat, rather make it a safe and enjoyable experience.

No comments: