Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Revive Your Gloomy Life through Free Online Dating Sites

It’s really interesting to see how online dating is shaping the lives of millions of people around the world. Every one of us comes across some kind of funny incidents that become a part of our everlasting memory. I, being a writer, love learning from others experiences and put them down here for others to learn too. I have seen many of friends and acquaintances being related to online dating in some way or other. Here is a little experience of Evangeline, my neighbor, who has a nice experience to share…

When I watched Bridget jone’s diary for the first time, I could instantly relate to her. It was as if the character of Renée Zellweger was me except for the weight issue. Just like her I have always cared for my boy friends’ preference. The way they would like me to dress, the way they would like me to talk, behave; it’s always them. It’s like I am nowhere even if it’s about my life. Few months back I broke up with my boy friend who also happens to be my colleague. After a series of break ups in the past, I really wanted to make it happen this time. But guess his constant nagging nature took a toll on our relationship.

I fail to understand why guys can’t behave a bit mature even when then claim that they can handle every situation in life. Isn’t it disgusting for them not to trust their partners or even not to be happy about their partner’s success. In my case, my ex-boy friend had a problem even if I talk to any other colleague or go out on a business luncheon. I have no idea why he had the insecurity that I might have an affair with someone else. I tried to explain him several times, but guess it was of no use. Rather he would try to control my life. I was accountable to him where I am going or with whom I am going out. Often I had been the subject of jokes in front of friends when we would be enjoying our shopping or coffee and he would call several times in between to make sure I am there. Finally I couldn’t take his constant bickering anymore and asked him either to change his nature or leave me. Well obviously he choose the latter option.

The break up wasn’t much painful but I was pissed up with this chauvinistic typical male ego! My close friends tried to divert my mind by arranging blind date for me a couple of times, but I was simply not interested. Then one day my best friends suggested me to try my luck on free online dating sites. She knew my state of mind and that’s why suggested to try this free online dating sites only to kill the monotony that was in my life. After some thought, I also realized it’s not a very bad idea after all. This online dating sites aren’t meant for serious daters only, many of them must be there just to have some time pass . Also as these free online dating sites are FREE, it’s not gonna cost me anything.

I choose one of the prominent free online dating sites and created my profile there. As I was getting bored, I joined the chat section of the free online dating site. I had no idea how time just passed, and before I could realize I was there for a good whole of 4hrs. Sounds crazy, right? But it’s true, I enjoyed it immensely and now-a-days my day would be incomplete without chatting on the free online dating site. Though I am not ready for any serious relationship as of now, but who knows I might meet my soul mate through these free online dating sites someday!

No comments: