Monday, December 22, 2008

Free Dating Site Made Me Let Go My Shyness!

It’s really interesting to see how online dating is shaping the lives of millions of people around the world. Every one of us comes across some kind of funny incidents that become a part of our everlasting memory. I, being a writer, love learning from others experiences and put them down here for others to learn too. I have seen many of friends and acquaintances being related to online dating in some way or other. Here is a little experience of Stewart, my neighbor, who has a nice experience to share…

All those who knew me from quite some time, can’t help noticing a change in my attitude, behavior these days. Of course they do have a reason to think in that way, coz I have been extra cheerful, happy these days. No matter how much they are after me to know the reason, I am not gonna tell them. Actually I think, it’s high time I kept them in speculation. Ok, the secret of my happiness is I have found a treasure! Wanna know what’s the treasure? Its free dating site!

I was always known as a bookworm, shy type of guy amongst my friends and acquaintances. But that doesn’t mean I am not a friendly person. I have a large group of friends’ right from my senior school days. I love hanging out with them. But I have one problem and that is my shyness. I realized my problem some time back when I would accompany my friends to bars in the evening. While they would easily woo any interesting girl there, I found it really hard to talk to them even. It’s not case while talking to my close pals (girls) in university, but I failed to understand why it happened while approaching any new girl whom I don’t know. Sounds crazy, right? Well I too felt in that way. But how much I wanted to change myself, it was as if out of my control. I would freeze before the girl, leave alone talking to her or asking for a date. My female friends even tried to set date with their other friends, but it was even more disastrous. I would chicken out at the last moment in pretext of any excuse. After some time of trying, my friends also gave up the idea of sending me on a successful blind date.

I was getting inferiority complex especially in the presence of my friends and their dates. At times it was kinda too much for me to handle. While I was in this mental agony, I stumbled upon an online promo of a free dating site. Out of curiosity, I browsed the free dating site, but must say one visit into the site and I instantly felt the answer to all my problems present there. The free dating site wasn’t only eye catching with great graphics and color combo, but the profiles were equally captivating. The best thing is, as the dating site is free, you won’t need to spend a single penny from your pocket. I thought why not to give this free dating site a try? After all, I’ve got nothing to lose.

I lost no time and created my profile on the free dating site. I even mustered up the courage to send messages to a couple of profiles I found interesting. My joy knew no bound when I received replies from a few of them the following day. Even though I felt like sweating the day I joined the chat room of the free dating site for the first time, I was enjoying it immensely. Soon it became the routine for me and after few days, I could notice I no longer feel shy while talking or approaching any new girl. It’s all because of free dating site. Thanks a lot, this free dating site is a savior for me!

No comments: