Thursday, December 11, 2008

Adult Dating Sites Brings New Hope in My Life

Life was full of excitement until two years ago. But, unexpectedly, when my husband left me for one of his colleague, my life came to a standstill. It took me more than six moths to pull through. I took up a job to sustain, and it was also the best way to forget my past. But, I felt very lonely after the office hours; my room would welcome me with a deadly silence everyday. I was scared of getting back to my home as the memory of my past haunted me big time. I remembered how my ex-husband was chatting stealthily with other girls on the adult dating sites. Yes, ‘adult dating sites’, why not give a shot to this easy way of escaping?

The next day, I came back from my office and sat in front of the computer to start my journey to the adult dating sites. It was a nice experience anyways. To begin with I had to search for some of the best adult dating sites where I can create my profiles. I selected the top three sites from the Google search result. Though, I created my profiles on the sites in less than ten minutes I took another half an hour to go through the instructions. Actually, I didn’t want to take any risk, after a traumatic experience in life I have become careful about my decisions. That is the reason why I selected the adult dating sites that seemed to be authentic.

Within few days, I had a different life, I was no more longing for friends. The adult dating sites were enough to keep me busy in my leisure. I have many friends- male and female- and I chat with them regularly. Bill is the best among all the friends I met through adult dating sites. He advises me regarding most important decisions of life. We have shared a lot about each other’s personal life; even we have exchanged our phone numbers. I’m a short of impressed with his way of talking. The other day, while having conversation over phone, he expressed his interest of meeting me personally and I agreed. I need a friend in this age and there is no reason why I shouldn’t meet him, after all he is a matured man.

Today, I’m going to have my first date with Bill. There is a lot of excitement and confusion as well. We have decided to meet in the park after my office is over. I am thinking of taking a gift for him. He likes riding bike, once he had said while online chatting on adult dating sites. So I think a keychain will be perfect gift item for him. Perhaps, I may fall in love; perhaps he also loves me. But it is too early to think all this, I have to meet him and know him, and a single meeting is not enough to decide all these things. But I’m grateful to adult dating sites that give me a new reason to live, and new rays of hope.

No comments: