Thursday, December 18, 2008

Making a Fresh Start of Life with Free Online Chat

After accepting a new job in a distant locale, city life has become extremely difficult for me. There were too many hectic days and lonely nights, and to top that, whenever I called my friends up back home, they were either too busy to chat or with their boyfriends. I may have a nice place, and a high paying job now, but I wasn’t enjoying life. All I could do was watch TV or drop into a local pub.

The other day, while thinking of an innovative to spend my leisure time, I caught the idea of free online chatting. I was quite a regular in free online chat when I was in college. During those days, I would spend hours in front of the computer meeting new people and talking to them through free online chat. Though in retrospect, the sacrificed study time might have helped, I’m still glad I did it. During those days it was my passion to meet people from every corner of the world; I was enjoying my time in free online chat. And I had so many friends to share my feelings with.

It makes sense to go back now, I mean, I am lonely, and an online group of friends might really help me get back on my feet. I jumped on later that night; I started searching for all my old friends who I used to chat with, surprisingly, some of them are still there, I was ecstatic to hear from them. I contacted them all one by one; all of them give me warm responses. I quickly realized that this free online chat was a great way to meet new people from my city, people I could hang out with on a daily basis.

It’s been about two weeks since I jumped back on here, and today, I have planned a date with one of the boys living in the same city as me. He seems to be a flirt, but then, it is just a fun thing for me. While talking to him on free online chat he said that he finds me gorgeous and intelligent, he wants to go for a date. It should be a nice experience.

Because I don’t know much about him, I suggested him to meet in a mall where there are a lot of people around. Who knows, worst case scenario, he isn’t the man of my dreams but I have a new friend in my city. Thanks to free online chat

No comments: