Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tale of two Hearts on Online Dating

My experience on online dating is that it is the most convenient way of meeting your prospective partner in the cyberspace. Many online daters have achieved success through online dating because the online dating sites allow the users to surf other users who match their requirements. It is the best way to find your Mr or Mrs Right as you get numerous options in front of you on those online dating sites.

Whether you are in online dating or in the real world, you will find many people meeting your criteria but still differing in their compatibility with you. But in real life it is not possible for you to meet them frequently to know about them in detail just because you are looking for a partner. On the other hand, online dating creates opportunities for you to meet many people who share the same interests as you and have the desire to meet someone like you.

When I started searching for a life partner, my first preference was to search for someone in the city itself. I asked my friends and relatives to help me in my search; and I dated many girls. Some of them were wonderful, some were simply awful. But nothing worked. It was time to take expert advice and I turned to my brother who enjoys life with online dating. Often, he had been asking me to join online dating sites and I had been turning him down saying online dating is mere fun and you can’t build long-term relationship with people who you hardly know.

My brother introduced me to online dating and taught me a few techniques of meeting women and starting conversation with them. I didn’t take much time in learning the techniques and as I was desperate about find someone as my soul mate it was essential for me as well. Since that day, there was no looking back. I started sending message to many girls whose profiles were interesting and who are beautiful as well.

After sending messages, I found replies from some girls and they showed interest in my profile. I started communicating with them by sending messages and emails…. It was the beginning of my online dating experience. I start chatting with them regularly so that we can be familiar with each other. Man alive, life is worth living on online dating sites. I would spend hours together talking to them and asking about their interests and their expectation from their prospecting soul mates.

I selected a few girls who were really what I want from my life partner and expressed my desire about meeting them personally. The meetings with those girls were equally exciting as meeting them through online dating. Alice was the girl I liked most among them.

Today, Alice is my fiancĂ©e and we are going to tie the nuptial bond next month. Till now, I’m active on those online dating sites and chatting with those girls who I had met those days. Online dating is making me feel that there are many options; you need to find them and select the best one among them.

No comments: