Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Getting Ready For Another Relationship With Online Dating

My journey to the online dating landscape began after my break-up with my ex-husband. I was so frustrated with my broken marriage that I couldn’t see anything beyond my own world of sorrows and depression. I would even neglect my 3-year-old daughter and succumb to alcohol most of the time. After a few months, when I realized the truth of my life, the first person I consulted was my cousin; she is a psychiatrist and my friend as well. After treating my condition, she advised me to join a job and an online dating site. Although I readily agreed to search for a job as I have the responsibility of my daughter, I was skeptical about joining online dating. It was difficult for me to believe that one can really meet her soul mate through online dating.

The day I first joined online dating was a memorable one. I turned to my friend for her expert advice on online dating and get started by inviting few selected people for friendship. Initially, I was not comfortable talking about my broken marriage, but gradually, I got used to it and I could feel that there are many nice people out there with whom I can share my experiences. Steve, the man I met through the online dating websites, became my best friend and we would enjoy our time chatting with each other. He told me that his marital life was on rocks and he is on his was to splits Ville.

Gradually, Steve and I developed a romantic relationship which grew stronger with each meeting. We had several dates and we could feel that we are compatible with each other. Our online dating turned out to be a relationship for a lifetime when we decided to marry each other. But I wanted that my daughter should know Steve and accept him before we are married. Steve agreed to this …

Yesterday, Steve had planned everything for our meeting and it was wonderful. Actually, I had no idea about the other aspect of Steve’s personality. He is a caring and affectionate person. My daughter was comfortable with him as he held her and took her for a ride on the roller coaster. He was trying his best to give my daughter everything she wanted. The evening made me feel that online dating is wonderful… it helped me meet Steve, who can be a reliable life partner and a caring father.

When it comes to relationship I’m really devoted, but I don’t have an answer to “Why your marriage didn’t last?” But after joining online dating and meeting with Steve I can feel that there is another aspect of living life. Maintaining relationship needs understanding each other. After joining online dating I have met many people from almost all walks of life and felt that life is all about enjoying and living happily.

Online dating has created many new opportunities for the people out there in the cyberspace. So, I wish luck for everyone who are looking for their soul mates or love through online dating.

No comments: