Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Free Dating Sites Helped Me Build My Confidence

The World Wide Web has widened the scope of dating for everyone. Surfing the web, you can find plethora of free dating sites that cater to the needs of the millions of online daters. In fact, the sites have totally changed people’s approach towards dating. The concept of online dating has allowed people to meet thousands of people across the world and make friendship with them. These days, people prefer the free dating sites to be the most convenient way of finding their prospective partner. These sites give plenty of opportunities to meet with single across the world. You can choose your partner by comparing numerous options.


Free dating sites have helped me a lot in finding my love. When I was in college, I was in love with a pretty girl, Minel. She was extremely beautiful. To be honest, she was the kind of girl that every boy would like to date with. I had my obsession to make her my girlfriend and take her for date. But every time I wished to propose her, my lack of confidence dragged me back and I leave the place before saying anything. The truth is I’m bad at breaking the ice with girls and I don’t think it is easy for anyone, who shares the same problem, to start a new relation. Unless you express your feelings how would someone know them? Even Minel could never understand what I wanted to say her.


Anyways, it was my fault and I couldn’t get Minel just because of my inability to express myself. But, unfortunately, even after so many years of leaving the college and joining a reputed company I didn’t have a girl friend. It is not more than a year when one of my co-workers drew my attention to free dating sites. He said that I must join the free dating sites as they are great aid to anyone who can’t dare to start conversation with a girl. It is a space where everyone is free to express their feelings to anyone they like. Even if you are turned down by someone, no one is watching you. These lines impelled me to create my accounts on different free dating sites.


My initial experiences in free dating sites were not good. They say I’m laconic …yes I am, but I too have feelings and I can also love, why no one understands? But then I thought, you have to change yourself if you want to get noticed. Gradually, I started chatting with girls on free dating sites. Few girls stopped communicating further after a couple of conversation. But it was ok… perhaps they were not meant for me.


Today I have a long list of girls I regularly chat with. I bet my communication skill has developed a lot and now I can chat with a girl, talk to her over phone or if required flirt any of those hot girls out there on free dating sites. I’ve even planned a date with one of those girls. I must thank free dating sites for this.

No comments: