Thursday, May 21, 2009

Online Dating Can Change Your Life If Done Whole-Heartedly

The last time I visited online dating site was a year ago. At that time life was worth living for me. I was literally enjoying being there in the cyberspace and meeting with girl. Everyday, after coming back from the office, I would jump into the bed with my laptop and start browsing across the online dating sites. I had many friends…good and bad. Whatever they were, I was enjoying chatting with them. But my aim as to chat with hot girls and meet them personally after online dating for sometime. I had met several girls; most of them were nice. They also enjoy chatting with me for I was good at flirting and could mould the thinking of any girl.

A good job, lots of girls around- what else would you want from your life? Online dating had reshaped my life. It had spiced up my lonely life enabling me making numerous friends and meeting the kind of people I like. Sherin was one of those nice and beautiful girls I had met on the online dating sites. I had been chatting with hr for a long time on a online dating site. After conversing on the phone for a couple of weeks we felt that we had soft corners in our heart for each other and we should meet face-to-face.

The day when we decided our first date was really exciting… Although I had dated with many girls earlier, my intuitions told me that something special is waiting for me. I reached the place earlier and waited for her anxiously. When Sherin came and said ‘Hi’, it was the most pleasurable moment of my life. We talked to each other and I enjoyed the dating more than I enjoyed online dating with her. She was beautiful, innocent and intelligent. Truly speaking, I was in love with her on our very first date. We enjoyed that evening being with each other.

On our way back to home, I dropped her at her place and she asked me to continue our online dating before she left for her home. I could clearly understand that she was also equally in love with me. We continued our online dating and occasionally met in the parks and cafes. After meeting Sherin I didn’t feel like meeting any other girl. She was second to none in her beauty. I was grateful to online dating that had helped me find a beautiful life partner. Last year, I tied the nuptial bond with Sherin. I couldn’t have got a better wife than her if online dating was not there.

After three days, Sherin and I are going to celebrate our first marriage anniversary. Family responsibilities and job don’t allow me to visit those online dating sites. But I still remember those days when life was beautiful with online dating. Actually, online dating has catered to the needs of many individuals and literally helped many of them to find their soul mates. Online dating is really great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out eco-friendly 100% free online dating at http://www.promatching.com/