Thursday, May 7, 2009

Patience Brings Success on Free Dating Sites

The burgeoning popularity of the free dating sites has influenced many people to join the arena of online dating. I have felt that free dating sites are more like social networking site. You can join them, make new friends, share your thoughts, and contact people …and there are many other activities you can enjoy out there. However, many people also join these free dating sites to find their soul mates.

I have been in the online dating landscape since four years and witnessed the development in the services and structures of free dating sites. Earlier, free dating sites were being considered as substandard service providers and online daters were scared of joining these sites. But the scenario has changed these days and people have started recognizing the free dating sites as another way of finding their love and soul mates.

Now that I have collected many good and bad experiences through free dating sites, I can consider myself an expert in online dating and give lots of tips on making successful online dating experiences. But as there are lots of articles available across the web providing tips and advices on using free dating sites, I am describing one of my experiences that virtually changed my life.

After joining free dating sites for more than one year, decided to find someone who is really interested in me and want to start a long-term relationship. Till that day, I was only making friendship and meeting with people just for the sake of knowing others. My adventure started with sending a message to Kelly, a hot, stylish lady with a well-written profile. Actually, I liked her picture…..she was gorgeous. After sending the message, I waited long to get a reply from her, but she didn’t. I kept on sending messages for 5 days without any answer from that lady. At last I gave up…

After a few days, it was my birthday and I was excited to see the messages that had come from my friends. Hence, on that day after I got up in the morning, I rushed to the computer to check my emails. And can u guess, it was Kelly who had wished me on my birthday and had sent a beautiful e-card. Wow! My happiness knew no bound; I couldn’t have wished for more on that day. I was literally dancing with joy.

That night I had a chat with Kelly. When asked about the reason for her late reply, she informed me that she had been busy for her exams. That was the longest conversation I have ever had with anyone on the free dating sites. I had earlier read in an article that if someone is not answering your messages, either they are too busy to answer or they are not interested in communicating with you. That’s the reason I had presumed that Kelly might lack interest in me.

Fortunately, everything is alright and we still continue to chat on free dating sites. In fact, we are in love with each other and I thank free dating sites for giving me the joy of my life.

No comments: