Friday, May 29, 2009

I Found My Partner Through Online Dating When I needed Her

Today, online dating is a familiar concept and anyone irrespective of their age is joining online dating to add spices to their life. For many people, online dating is one of the ways of meeting their prospective partners. Many people have succeeded in their attempts and meet their life partner on the sites that provide services for online dating. Years back, when I was young, the online dating concept was never there. Dating was full of responsibility and you have to be careful before approaching a girl. Using the Internet for searching your soul mate was beyond the imagination. Even when the concept of online dating was introduced, every time you talk about it you would get a raised eyebrow. But today, everything has changed and anyone can join online dating sites.

I’m 65-year-old man, leading a lonely life in this small town. After the death of my wife, life was so monotonous and I was seeking someone who can share my loneliness. But I found no one around. My grandson, Levin, had told me about online dating and he had been chatting with girls using dating sites. But, I had never thought of using it. Last year Levin got a job and moved to the other city. This was the time I was looking for someone who can spend time with me and share my feelings. Life without a partner is less than interesting and you don’t feel like living any more when you are all alone. Alternatively, you have to look for other sources of getting pleasure.

After Levin shifted to another city, I used his computer to join the arena of online dating. I was no computer savvy, but I quickly picked up the art of using it and joining the dating services. For the first few days I searched across the web to gather information about the concept, the perfect way of using it and the steps that should be followed for pleasant online dating experiences. Only few days of research and I had many online friends. Chatting with them get me forget all worries and life became wonderful again.

Most of my online friends are from the same country and like minded people. We share many personal and universal problems. But I feel more attracted towards a lady Laily. She turned 60 last week and I’m quite comfortable chatting with her. In fact while chatting with her I feel this is what online dating is. We have met a couple of times and I feel she has really added charm to my life. I feel more thankful to the online dating sites because they enabled me to meet Laily when I was in dire need of a friend. Perhaps, I would have left with a worse life if the online dating was not there.

Every human being needs someone in their life. But finding the right person is not that easy. And, when you can find someone when you are alone, the person becomes more important for you. There are many people, like me, who are living neglected and lonely life. Probably, they hesitate to enter into the world of online dating. But my advice is it is your life and you must live it as you want. Join online dating today and get the right one for you.

No comments: