Tuesday, May 12, 2009

How I Overcame the Prejudice About Online Dating

Life is uncertain and you never know when the things that you consider useless will work wonders for you. For instance, online dating. When I heard about online dating it was really a stupid concept for me. I thought, how one can fall in love with someone who is far away from you and who you have never met. But, today I can feel that I was wrong and online dating is really a wonderful invention.

When I joined online dating I had a lot of prejudice about the concept. I would think that strangers will misuse the personal information provided by other members. But when I read the privacy and security policies of the online dating websites, the misconception was reduced to a certain extent, I was not convinced though. But I used online dating because I had heard that one can meet and date with lots of girls across the cyberspace.

The first girl I met for online dating was Rose. She was as beautiful as her name. We would chat for hours and enjoy those moments. I had never thought that online dating can be so interesting. Gradually, I met a lot of girls and I enjoyed chatting with them. As I am good at flirting, I was confident that these girls would really be interested in me. I don’t remember when I got addicted to online dating…. But I was eager to meet those beautiful girls. I wanted to meet them personally, but I was scared of asking them. More than being scared I was skeptical about being turned down.

If you are not taking your relationship to the next level, what’s the use of joining online dating? Hence, I asked Rose to join me for skiing that evening and to my surprise she agreed to it. The first date outside online dating was wonderful. Rose is really a wonderful girl, hot and intelligent. She is good at skiing too. We had a great time talking to each other and having dinner together. Before I dropped her at her home we walked together on the beach in the moon light.

The experience was enough to build my confidence and I had several dates with many girls out there on online dating. But, dating with Rose was really the best one. After that I started frequent online dating with Rose. Actually after our date we had become closer to each other. Day-by-day our relationship grew stronger and we felt that we should meet again, again and again.

It is not difficult to understand that now we are in love with each other and we are looking forward to tie our nuptial bond very soon. Today, I don’t want to remember that there was a time when I was against love through online dating sites. The online dating arena is for everyone. Now, I think everyone should join online dating sites, at least to experience the joys that the sites offer to their members. Wish you a wonderful online dating!

No comments: