Thursday, May 14, 2009

Free Dating Sites are the Doorways to Relationships

My friends say free dating sites are better than any paid dating site because finally you are on online dating. I feel there are many teenagers on the free dating sites for they can get the services free of cost and save their pocket money. But I’m on free dating sites because I have been an active member of the sites since last six years. I’m satisfied with the service I get from them without paying a single penny.

Earlier, when I was less informed about the websites for free dating, I would join any website and contact anyone without properly reading their profiles. Although I had never faced trouble in those days, I can feel that it would have been dangerous. But things are different today. These days, the online dating sites are more careful about the privacy and security of the members. So basically, you can achieve your online dating goals with free dating sites if done properly and carefully.

The other day, when I was looking for someone special to start a new relationship, I came across a profile that was really interesting. Missel- the name of the girl itself was so appealing. She shared the same interests with me and we had many things in common. I wanted to start a conversation with her and my first step was to send an email. After waiting for a few days, I felt that she might not be interested in communicating with me. It was really unfortunate for me that I couldn’t meet the person I wanted to. But then online dating is like that; other people will reply to you only if they are interested. This is not the first time I faced rejection.

I started looking for profiles that are interesting and people who would like to meet someone like me. I sent emails to many hot girls out there and received many messages. Sometimes, I receive so many messages that I hardly get time to read and reply to them. But, yesterday, it was different. Guess what? I received an email from Missel. I held my breath, is it true? And yes……. It was the same Missel I had sent an email. She had written that she was thinking over the matter and taking time to reply. Oh my gosh…I really don’t understand why girls take so much time to think?? I’m not a bad guy!!

Anyways, it is not the time to think about the whys, what and when.. . I should rather think about taking the relationship to the next level. She is not the kind of girl who will readily agree to what I say. So I have to be careful before sending the next email. But one thing is sure that I have become more serious about handling relationships. Thanks to the free dating sites that have made me think and handle relationships in my real life. I think it is a great achievement in itself.

Anyways, I’m looking forward to start a long-term relationship with Missel and I hope free dating sites will definitely help me do that.

No comments: