Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Online Dating – My favorite Hang-Out

The society has taken a new turn and these days, online dating is no more a thing that would face raised eyebrows. Gone are the days when middle-man used to be the most important means of finding prospective life partners. These days, online dating sites are the best way of meeting new people and starting search for the Mr and Miss Right. These sites have reduced the need of middle men. In fact, the pubs and discos, the traditional place for meeting people, have been replaced by the chat rooms. Whether, you find your prospective partner through the online dating or not, it is of sure that you will enjoy being there on those dating sites.


It was a mixture of curiosity and boredom that dragged me to the online dating sites. After joining my new job in this city I was literally all alone. I had little time to socialize, and as I knew no one in this city, my weekends were also boring. Once the office was over, I would return to my home with no one to talk to. Even the bars and the discos were not enjoyable. Before two months, while shopping from a roadside stall, an advertisement drew my attention. It was about an online dating site. How foolish I had been all these days by not thinking of the most convenient way of meeting people. Right there I decided to take an internet connection and start online dating.


I had been using the services of online dating sites before I came to this city. So it was not difficult for me to get back to the cyber dating arena. As I was getting tired of the monotonous life and longing to find someone, the online dating came as a blessing. Life became live worthy after I met many interesting people across the web. Communicating with them through the online dating sites was like sitting together face-to-face. After a couple of week I met Willis. He is a nice person and his profile was equally impressive. The first email he sent was short but pleasing to read.


Most of my online dating incidents had been ‘dismal stories’. They never last for more than a couple of weeks. Hence, I was sure that my chances of finding my soul mate are low. But, when I met Willis something in me said that he is the right person for me. I still remember the first chatting that lasted for 3 hours, the first telephone conversation, and the first date. I had no idea that I can meet my love and life partner with online dating. I fell in love with Willis the first time I met him face-to-face. He was handsome and mature and can drag attentions towards himself with his style. He is painter as well.


After two weeks we are going to tie our nuptial bond. As of now we are still online dating as this is something I enjoy most. Anyways, online dating has significantly changed my life. I would suggest anyone to join online dating for the fun that the dating sites offer to their members.

No comments: