Thursday, November 27, 2008

What a Free Online Dating Service Can Do for You!

Free online dating service is a savior for many singles like me. Being single is not an issue, there are many singles. But problem starts when you have certain lacuna which is responsible for your singleton status. My shortcoming is my shyness. Because of my shyness, I have been subjected to consistent humiliation throughout my growing up years. I was afraid of talking to any new guy in school, afraid of giving presentation before class, afraid of participating in school debates. Slowly I developed this feeling that there is something wrong with me. I am not like other normal guys in my class. No wonder I had a very limited number of friends both in my school and University days.

I can’t tell you how miserable I feel each time I accompany my friends to bar for a drink. Those who have girlfriends would bring them, and those who haven’t would try their luck in wooing any hot girl at the bar. Usually I would restrict myself to the corner most seat and will be seen with the company of my drink. My friends would try all the tricks to cajole the girls they met at the bar. Starting from offering a free drink to dedicating popular romantic sound tracks for them, they adopt all techniques. It’s a treat to watch the things especially when any girl rejects their advancement. But at the same time, it creates a void, a wretched feeling inside me. My friends even tried to send me on blind dates, but I would shudder from the very idea of going out with a girl alone. I had even consoled my mind that thanks to my shyness, I am never gonna fall in love with anyone. Then one day my best friend introduced me about Free online dating service.

He suggested me to give the free online dating service at least one try. As the service is free, its not gonna cost me anything. Initially I laughed at his suggestion saying that it’s not for me. But my friend’s constant pursuance forced me to give the free online dating service a serious thought. Finally I decided to try my luck on the free online dating service. I thought what’s the heck, if I’m not gonna gain something, I won’t lose anything either. Though my friend vouched for the free online dating service, I decided to do a bit of research to see if all the hype is worth it or not. I checked into some prominent free online dating service sites. The graphics, attractive color combo, interesting profiles, everything in those sites offering free online dating service were so captivating that it’s hard to ignore them. Now I was convinced that all my previous assumptions were preposterous.

I didn’t waste any more time and created my profile on a prominent free online dating site. I was even surprised of myself as how easily I could open up before the Free online dating service community when I started chatting with them. It’s been two months since I joined this free online dating service bandwagon and today you can see a complete makeover of my personality. I no longer hesitate while talking to any girls. Can’t tell you what a relief it is to see that I’m normal like any other guy of my age and all credit goes to free online dating service!

No comments: