Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Renaissance at Free Single Network

I don’t think dating sites and success always go side by side. You play the game, gamble sometimes, but there is no surefire tip to success. My experience of being in a free single network for 3-4 years led me to nowhere, butt frustration. You can blame it on my bad luck. I didn’t in anyone that I’d want to spend the rest of my life with. Maybe I’m just not meant to find love via any free single network… I, a sort of … gave up. Sure I’ve met a few interesting girls, but couldn’t make a steady relationship with any of them.


Before I made up my mind to sign out for ever from these dating scenes, I thought of giving a shot to free single network. And it was amazing …it has been three weeks, there’s been an interesting turn of events actually, I seemed to have found one woman, a very special, beautiful woman who I have come to admire and respect quite a bit. Her name is Becky, she’s a year younger than me, but 5 years older than me maturity wise, we found each other on this free single network and have been chatting up storms almost every night, we’ve exchanged numbers but prefer to talk on the free single network because its just more fun.
Becky is really special, she means a lot to me, and I know it sounds really odd to say that considering I’ve only known her for 3 weeks, but, maybe I’ve found one that I should hold on to? Maybe shes the one I could start a relationship with that would last more than 2 months. And who knows, she may be the true love of my life.


Becky and I are considering an actual physical date, of course we are working out the details on the free single network, which actually had some helpful suggestions on places to go. We were thinking maybe something fun like an amusement park or a night of pool and bowling; something I don’t get to do too often.


No comments: