Monday, November 17, 2008

Creating a Dating Opportunities through Dating Websites

Life is not easy-going, I know it, but I’m a kind of happy-go-lucky man and prefer to accept whatever comes my way. However, I’m never scared of facing challenges. Be it my educational or professional career or any other personal matter like selecting friends and soulmate, life has taught me a lot and my experiences have been added to my expertise. Well, like the tennis court and my office, I’m very frequent to the dating Websites. I love tennis as it is my favourite game for physical fitness, and dating online, I feel, is the perfect way to relax after a hectic day in the office. However, my contribution to the dating websites has brought me luck in the form of Chelsia, my girlfriend.


I have been participating in most of the top dating websites since past four years. You may call me a dating-addict, but the addiction has taught me some good lessons. I met different kinds of people- good, bad and grey- who helped me know the world better. All thanks to dating websites. In my four years of dating experience, I met a good number of girls, both online and offline, before meeting Chelsia. The dating Websites give a good deal of provision to meet people from all over the world in different levels of chatting like online chatting, voice chat and video chat. Earlier, I used to hesitate a bit, but then it was online conversation and I could participate in any type of conversation with women.


After some days of online conversation with the girls on the dating websites, I used to meet them physically if they are from my city. But, Chelsia belongs to a distance town, some 8hours fly from my place. My busy schedules of job would never allow me to visit to that place and in fact, I didn’t want to spend a fortune to meet a girl who I know through dating Websites. Fortunately, there was a twist in my life and I was assigned a new project by our company for the unit that has newly opened in the same town where Chelsia lives. Though, Chelsia and I were barely talking for last few months, I didn’t have to burn the midnight lamps to find her out as there were dating websites.


As soon as I get into my room after I joining the new office, I hopped into the bed carrying my laptop and typed the names of those dating sites I was familiar with. And, finally I found her out on one of those dating sites. I started some simple conversation, and she could recall me even after a long gap. After talking to her for some days when I asked her to meet on Sunday in a café she readily agreed. The eventful Sunday was a really memorable day of my life. She was amazing! And I was in love………. It is as simple as this. We started dating each other and we are getting stronger with our relationship.


It is possible just because of the dating websites; I have started living a new life with Chelsia.

No comments: