Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How I Make My Online Dates Interesting at Free Online Dating Sites

One of my favorite things to do while I’m in free online dating sites is definitely to talk about bowling. Bowling, I think, has the potential to make any date, (even a lame one) very fun. I should be clearer though, I don’t mean bringing your date to your Thursday team practice… Another thing I like to do while I’m in online dating sites is rent a bunch of old classics and have a movie night, but of course, there has to be popcorn, what kind of movie night doesn’t have popcorn!?

Sometimes, I find it interesting to think about how many people I’ve actually met in just two years in free online dating sites. A lot of good dates, and definitely a lot of bad ones…funny, but bad none the less. I’ve been in the free online dating sites for about two years now. In this time, I’ve met a tonne of great people, and not only other people who are in free online dating sites, but people who are literally from around the country. I used to go to the bars a lot to meet people, sure its fun to get out there, have some drinks, get on the dance floor and party it up, but it ended up getting really tiring. I found myself spending more money per night than I should have been, and my health was deteriorating faster than you can say liver failure. I must say, free online dating sites are awesome, kind of hard to quit come to think of it.

My interest is a pointer for all the guys out there that are in online dating sites and don’t know what how to get started to win over that special lady friend of theirs. And for all the women out there who aren’t sure what to rent for us gents, pretty much anything that hasn’t been deemed “a chick flick” will suffice.

No comments: