Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Free Online Dating Sites Revolutionize Dating Scenario

My life took a turn the day I came across free online dating sites. I just wish they were there in my growing up years, then I wouldn’t have suffered the way I did. Since childhood I have always been on my own. As I was a bit fat than any average child of my age, I was subjected to constant pranks and humiliations of my friends and senior in my junior-high days. I guess then I was too young to understand all the pranks which at times had given me physical injuries. Then slowly and gradually I could feel the heat and tried to stay away from my so called friends in school and neighborhood. University days were also no different. Well if not all, my loneliness did at least one good thing for me. I was always bright, in fact very bright in my academics. I have been a University topper in biomedical research and now working as a junior scientist in a leading genome project.

So far so good! But apart from the professional satisfaction, there was a constant void in my life. I never even dared to approach any girl for dating coz somewhere in my mindset the constant pranks of my childhood days had confirmed that something was lacking in me. Yes I am fat but then there are so many others in this world who are leading a happy and contend life. Then what makes me feel so inferior of myself? I began to seriously think about getting psychiatric help. It was by sheer coincidence that during this time, I came to know about the free online dating sites from a colleague. He was a widower having a teenage son, but was planning to get married to his current girlfriend whom he met on one of the free online dating sites.

Don’t know what inspired me more, my colleague’s success of finding a perfect girl or my long time loneliness, but I made up my mind to try my luck in these free online dating sites. I created my profile in one of the popular free online dating sites, but deliberately didn’t put my snap and you know the reason better! Within just 2days, I was flooded with response from girls who wanted to chat with me. I had never been this happy the day I chatted with not one but 3girls at a time at one of this free online dating sites. I noticed they are so impressed by research thing and then I realize I too have some good qualities to impress anyone!

Soon these free online dating sites became my companion. I guess the number of friends (mostly girls!) I made through these free online dating sites is more than the guys I have been acquainted in my whole damn life! I was surprised even after I posted my snap in these free online dating sites sometime back; my new pretty friends are quite ok with that. Some of them even called me cute. Can u believe it; I have been given a compliment! All thanks to the free online dating sites, now I believe I’m just like any other normal guy. I am in love with life these days!

No comments: