Monday, November 3, 2008

Free Online Chat Has Created Me Some Envious Frinds

I often feel pity on my friends; they go out every weekend spending hundreds of dollars on drinks for girls that don’t have any interest in them. They keep on trying to find someone who can go for a date with them… I laugh and sit back while my friends scratch their heads in wonderment and thinking about my dates with new girls every week. I like the fact that they are jealous so I don’t tell them my secret, and my secret is free online chat. Free online chat on the dating sites is a goldmine; it isn’t just for people who are looking for long lasting relationships.

Log onto free online chat of any dating site, you’ll find hundreds of girls and guys who are on there just looking for some fun. It’s great, its like this whole online world full of people who just want to have a good time. When I log into free online chat of dating sites I spend about 30 minutes searching around and messaging girls, complimenting them and making light conversation. I anxiously wait for the next day. And, the next day, I have a tonne of messages from people who want to go party, or hang out at my place. Its awesome. Free online chat is really a great place to meet people. And dating through free online chat is easier, faster, cheaper, and about 100% more effective.

I’m not ready for a long term relationship, and I guess there are hundreds who feel the same way, its nice that we can all find each through free online chat. So yeah, I just thought I’d share my secret with the world, but, I think I’ll still leave my friends in the dark… for the time being, who knows, maybe they’ll start bribing me.

Maybe someday Ill tell my friends that online dating is the key, but right now I’m just basking in their jealousy.

No comments: