Friday, June 27, 2008

What Online Dating Stuff Has in Store For Me?

It’s really interesting to see how online dating is shaping the lives of millions of people around the world. Every one of us comes across some kind of funny incidents that become a part of our everlasting memory. I, being a writer, love learning from others experiences and put them down here for others to learn too. I have seen many of friends and acquaintances being related to online dating in some way or other. Here is a little experience of Kyle, my neighbor, who has a funny experience to share…

Hey, my name is Kyle and I was living all by myself for about six years. When I finished my high school, I decided to travel Europe and see the world for two years. I set out my adventure leaving em all- my friends, family and girlfriend. Well, let me fast-forward a bit. When I got home back from Europe my girl friend had moved on and all my close buddies had got married. I was pretty lonesome, save for my mom and step dad. One night a brilliant piece of idea suddenly struck me. ‘How bout checking out what the Internet has to offer me?” I asked myself. I was looking for some to talk to, date or hangout with. I found my way back to the social lifestyle when I logged onto Kisscafe.com, an awesome online dating site. After I registered for this online dating site, I visited some online dating community searching for local people I may know or people I’d like to get to know.

I’d fast forward again- I met Kayla on an online dating site who was on the same online dating site and sent me the strangest message I had ever received. The message was something about protecting your feet while ballroom dancing. I didn’t quite read the message and discarded it. However, I messaged her back later to ask her why she had something so random on an online dating site.

She said that she likes spontaneity and she wants to meet people on online dating in a spontaneous fashion as well. If they responded politely and kindly or even humorously then she would spark up some witty chat with them to gauge their intellectual quotient.

Well, I know it’s pretty boring so I’d fast forward again for the last time. After nine months, I’m right here with Kayla, yeah, the real Kayla I met while online dating. I love every single moment of our relationship. I guess nothing is just too much about online dating. I really owe it so much.

Source:

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating. To view more articles on Online Dating. His articles offer informative insight into Peterborough dating,Brampton Swinger,Brampton Swinging,Oshawa Dating, Brantford swing dance.

No comments: