Friday, June 27, 2008

Adult dating online: A savior for shy people

It’s really interesting to see how online dating is shaping the lives of millions of people around the world. Every one of us comes across some kind of funny incidents that become a part of our everlasting memory. I, being a writer, love learning from others experiences and put them down here for others to learn too. I have seen many of friends and acquaintances being related to online dating in some way or other. Here is a little experience of Stan, my neighbor, who has a funny experience to share…

My name is Stan I am single. I am interested in adult dating online because I am quite shy by nature and whenever I try to talk to a girl I feel like freezing up. Often I go out to bars or clubs with my friends, eventually my friends would leave with the ladies they meet there and I end up taking a cab home alone. Because of my shyness, no matter what I do, the end result is always embarrassment. Even if I’m drinking to loosen up, I still just stumble when I try to talk to the ladies. I too like to have a good time just like my friends. So naturally the next alternative for me is to try adult dating online.

I don’t feel nervous while chatting on the internet, be it a super model or a famous celebrity. Probably because I’m hundreds of kilometers away from them. I figured out that if I start adult dating online then I can work up my confidence slowly over time and eventually have enough courage to not freeze up in front of women; it’s the perfect plan. Either that or ill just try to find someone interesting while adult dating online and maybe eventually go out on a date with them, and because I know them so well already from chatting with them while adult dating online I wont be a freeze and embarrass myself when I actually meet them! I think I’ll begin my adult dating online experience tonight and see if I can meet any nice women who will chat with me and help me build my confidence. That way, the next time a woman asks me for directions I won’t just stutter and walk away.

Source:

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating. To view more articles on Adult Dating online. You can also visit KissCafe to find related articles on other topics such as: Adult Dating online, Free Dating Site, Single Dating, Free Dating webSites, Free Online Dating and online dating.

No comments: