Friday, June 27, 2008

Welcome to Free Singles Club! Life is So Exciting Here

It’s really interesting to see how online dating is shaping the lives of millions of people around the world. Every one of us comes across some kind of funny incidents that become a part of our everlasting memory. I, being a writer, love learning from others experiences and put them down here for others to learn too. I have seen many of friends and acquaintances being related to online dating in some way or other. Here is a little experience of Gary, my neighbor, who has an experience to share…

Hi all. My name is Gary. I am just about to finish my final year in University. I’m really excited as soon I will be a graduate and will start working. I always had a fascination to travel but never got the opportunity and time to do that. But now i have decided to travel across North America for a year before I settle down and commit to a full time job. But traveling alone can be quite boring. So may be I will just look for some other singles to join me on my expedition.

I plan to start from my city, Florida and work my way up to New York, then cut straight across and get into California. I’ve heard a lot about the free singles in California and their care free attitudes. I am really looking forward to meet a few on my way. Sounds like a good plan, isn’t it? My bro Jeff might come with me, provided he can meet the expense of the travel.

In fact I am also equally skeptical about the expenses. I’m only bringing 1000$ for a year from the part time job, I need to do odd jobs here and there to increase the earning. I know it sounds like a stupid plan, but it’ll work, it has to, I need this. I want to travel different parts of the world, I want to meet some free singles as technically speaking, I am a free single. You could say the sole purpose of my journey is to hook up with other free singles. But that’s not the reason. I like to be single, for that reason i spent the last 4 years of my university life trying to avoid girls. Believe me life is quite exciting and adventurous if you are single and free.

Anyways, I plan to leave on my epic journey in two weeks time, I think it’s just enough time to buy some initial supplies, a good pair of shoes and I really hope to meet some other free singles before I leave.

Source:

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating. To view more articles on singles. You can also visit KissCafe to find related articles on other topics such as: Adult Dating online, Free Dating Site, Single Dating, Free Dating webSites, Free Online Dating and online dating.

No comments: