Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Date Hookup: Best Way To Let It All Out if You’re Cheated

I hate being tied down by only one boyfriend, I want to date and hookup with as many people as I can. I just got out of a long and boring 4 year relationship and now I jut want to get out there and date or hookup with as many people as humanly possible. I realize that sounds incredibly dirty, but I figure, what’s there to lose, I’ve experienced the long term relationship, now it’s time to experience the quick dating and hookup period of my life. I’m tired of being dragged down by one person I’m not a cheater, so I never dated or hooked up with anyone other than my boyfriend. Not to say, I wasn’t satisfied with him, but I’m just at a new point in my life when I want to get out there, make myself available to whatever comes my way.

A date or hookup lifestyle sounds perfect for what I’m looking for right now, I wanna see that there are other types of guys out there, and I want them, I want to date them and hookup with them. I think I’ll travel across country as well, I have no ties left back here, my family moved away from me, they live on the east cost now, maybe I’ll make my way to them. And along the way I’ll date and hookup with randoms along the road. Yeah, this seems like a much more fun, more exciting lifestyle… I’m sure my parents wouldn’t approve, but what have they done for me lately.

I don’t think I’m doing this out of revenge… I mean my boyfriend did cheat on me with my best friend… but this isn’t my personal way of lashing out at him by going around and dating and hooking up with random people across the country…. I just want to see what I’ve been missing. That’s all.

Source:

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles about date hookup. His other articles offer informative insight into Peterborough dating,Brampton Swinger,Brampton Swinging,Oshawa Dating,Brantford Swing dance, online dating.

No comments: