Friday, June 27, 2008

Can You Be Dating Only One Girl?

It’s really interesting to see how online dating is shaping the lives of millions of people around the world. Every one of us comes across some kind of funny incidents that become a part of our everlasting memory. I, being a writer, love learning from others experiences and put them down here for others to learn too. I have seen many of friends and acquaintances being related to online dating in some way or other. Here is a little experience of steave, my neighbor, who has a funny experience to share…

My girlfriend’s name is Tina and I’ve been dating her for about two years. She’s the one and only person I’ve shared a long-term relationship with and I love her to death. The only thing I’m scared of losing interest in her.

The last thing I want is to get her hurt cause we’ve been dating for such a long time and I really care for her. However, I find myself getting pissed off with her almost every day. She’s a couple of years elder to me and she claims to be in love with me just as much as she did on the first of our meet, but I find it hard to believe. How is it possible that any can keep the spark going for so long? Well, I won’t lie and say that I don’t look at other women and think of how dating them would differ from dating my current girlfriend. on the other side, I can’t break up with her just because I’m tired, we’re so much into each other, we live together and even have a dong. Nah, it wouldn’t be fair to her. Well, I’m trying to find was so that I can revive and rekindle that burning fire and get that feeling flowing again.

It really hurts me to even imagine what would happen to Tina if I left her, I can’t do cuz I love her to bits. We’re so embedded in each other’s daily routines now that we rely on each other to help us get through the day. But, after dating for so long, at times, I find myself wanting more, wishing I was dating other women and not just anyone, and leading an exciting lifestyle out there in the world.

Well, I’m expressing myself here just to vent those pent-up feelings and frustration. Well, I guess I need to try and get that fire burning again. Probably, that seems to be the solution. Maybe, it’s time for me to stop taking our relationship and our life together for granted.

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating. To view more articles on Dating. You can also visit KissCafe to find related articles on other topics such as: Adult Dating online, Free Dating Site, Single Dating, Free Dating webSites, Free Online Dating and online dating.

No comments: