Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Nurturing My Romantic Desire with Mary, an Interesting Story

Have you ever had that one person that all your life you couldn’t get out of your head… you know they don’t really like you, or know that you even exist, but no matter what, they are forever embedded in your heart? There was this girl I went to school with years ago, her name was, well, let’s just call her Mary.

Anyways, all throughout high school I had the biggest crush on Mary, she barely knew I existed, and even if she did, she certainly didn’t care about me. Anyways, she had a new boyfriend every month, and I had never even kissed a girl so what chance did I have? Very slim right? Right. Anyways after we graduated, Mary moved across province for school and I ended up staying back in town.

Fast forward 7 years now, I’m 25 and I still haven’t kissed a girl, I frequent Online Dating sites and Mary has since become a distant thought in my head. Until 3 weeks ago. When I was online dating, I was scrolling through people in nearby cities and I saw her face, I knew it was her. Mary, the girl who never had a problem getting a boyfriend was Online Dating, and I was online dating… I mean… we were both Online Dating at the same time! It had to have been fate. Anyways, I took off my goofy picture, and found the best possible replacement, I must have typed out 15 messages before deciding which one to send. I wanted everything to be perfect. I sent her an online dating message assuming she wouldn’t remember me saying “ Hey Mary, I doubt you remember me, but we went to high school together, anyways I saw that your Online Dating and I had to say hi!, how’ve you been? You look great”

To be continued - pt 2.

Source:

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles about Online Dating. His articles offer informative insight into Peterborough dating,Brampton Swinger,Brampton Swinging,Oshawa Dating, Brantford swing dance.

No comments: