Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mary is Mine, thanks to On line Dating

Recap: the girl I’ve had a crush on since high school in on line dating and I just messaged her.

Within two hours, she responded to my message, “wow, you’re looking really good Danny! It’s been what? Eight years since I’ve seen you?! You’ve really filled out, I see you’re still leaving at home, maybe you want to get a drink? I’ll be in town this weekend, call me!” my jaw hit the floor… Mary, my secret crush wants to get a drink… and told me I looked good! I think I jumped right out of my seat.

When we met up at star bucks we chatted about how ironic it was that we ha both been On line Dating. I told her that I had always had a crush on her and how surprised I was that she even knew who I was on the on line dating site. She snickered and told me she had always thought I was cute.

This week we will be having our 6th date!! 6th!!!! We’re done with the On line Dating stuff it’s totally physical now. I can’t believe I’m actually dating Mary! She is the culmination of everything I’ve ever wanted in a woman. I dreamed that I would some day kiss her soft cheeks… and now I can! It’s amazing! I’ve never felt like this. On line Dating has completely restored my faith in love. I know I’ve sort of dragged this story out, but I feel really special right now, thanks to On line Dating I’m with my dream girl and I couldn’t be happier. I’ll leave an update in a month or so to let you all know how Mary and I are doing. To anyone else out there in the same situation as I was; check those on line dating sites!

Source:

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles about On line Dating. His articles offer informative insight into Peterborough dating, Brampton Swinger,Brampton Swinging,Oshawa Dating,Brantford Swing dance.

No comments: