Friday, June 27, 2008

Free Dating On My 24th Birth Day

It’s really interesting to see how online dating is shaping the lives of millions of people around the world. Every one of us comes across some kind of funny incidents that become a part of our everlasting memory. I, being a writer, love learning from others experiences and put them down here for others to learn too. I have seen many of friends and acquaintances being related to online dating in some way or other. Here is a little experience of Mark, my neighbor, who has an experience to share…

There aint nothing like free dating, it’s a win-win situation. I feel good about meeting scores of gorgeous women everyday at no cost at all. Believe me, I’m a die-hard contributing member to their site. Anyways, I turned 24 today and I’m spending this special day at work….lol. I must be crazy. Actually, I’m trying to spend it a bit differently. So before I began writing this one, I was on a free dating site looking at the women I can message. Free dating sites are something I swear by, cause they allow me to meet new people everyday and expand my world. I’m it’s so exciting to meet new people, befriend them, talk to them and share you experience with them. Well, I must admit that I’m kind crazy about these free dating sites. They give me an awesome opportunity to explore my world that I could never do otherwise.

Well, it goes without saying that I get a high when I get a message from someone on these free dating sites. Believe me, email is like a crack, I mean I just can’t help checking it. This morning I got an email from a girl I’ve been chatting with on this free dating site for about four months now. She wished me a happy birthday and the message was in multiple colors, with an attached picture of cake. It was incredible cute and it truly made my day.

Well, my friend Steve, a computer engineer, has been free dating for a over a year now. Now, Steve is a funny guy, he couldn’t get a date with a monkey, but somehow, he found a girl, well, his current girlfriend actually, while free dating, and apparently they are happy as ever together.

So, basically my free dating experience has been awesome…Hey I guess my boss is coming around the corner so it’s time pretend like I’m creating spreadsheets.

Source:

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating. To view more articles on free dating. His other articles offer informative insight into Peterborough dating,Brampton Swinger,Brampton Swinging,Oshawa Dating,Brantford Swing dance, online dating.

No comments: