Wednesday, August 27, 2008

When I Was on Free online dating sites for the First Time

It’s really interesting to see how online dating is shaping the lives of millions of people around the world. Every one of us comes across some kind of funny incidents that become a part of our everlasting memory. I, being a writer, love learning from others experiences and put them down here for others to learn too. I have seen many of friends and acquaintances being related to online dating in some way or other. Here is a little experience of Robert, my neighbor, who has a nice experience to share…

My first date with someone I met on a free online dating site went well. Two months ago I decided to hop on the net and check out these free dating sites Canada that I’ve been hearing so much about. I didn’t understand what all the fuss was about, or why practically all of my friends had decided that they were gonna meet people via free dating sites Canada as well. But, I logged on. After creating my profile on a free online dating site that my close friend Erik recommended, I began to search, within five minutes I had found this gorgeous girl who liked cycling. Cycling happens to be my favorite pass-time. I thought to myself.. Hmm, ill message her and see what else she likes, maybe we have more in common. So I left her a message saying the basics, you know, “Hey, I’m Danny, I see you like cycling, I like to ride as well” blah blah blah.

Anyways, this morning I wake up, walk over to my computer, log onto the free online dating site, and find that she has replied to my message. She tells me she also enjoys paintballing and hiking. This is fantastic, I think I’m in love. A woman that likes to paintball?! doesn’t get much better than that! Anyways so after a few weeks of chatting on the free online dating site we decided to meet up. Any guesses what we did? We rode our bikes to a local paintball range and I ended up getting my butt kicked! She’s good! About 10 dates and hundreds of welts later, I’m still utterly infatuated with this girl. And to think, I was sceptical about joining a free online dating site.

Update: Mel and I are still going strong, we just got back from a road trip to Vegas. We had a blast.

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating. To view more articles on free dating sites Canada and other related topics such as: Adult Dating online, Free Dating Site, Single Dating, Free Dating Websites, Free Online Dating and online dating;you can also visit Kisscafe.com.

No comments: