Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Online Dating- key to my successful dates

It’s really interesting to see how online dating is shaping the lives of millions of people around the world. Every one of us comes across some kind of funny incidents that become a part of our everlasting memory. I, being a writer, love learning from others experiences and put them down here for others to learn too. I have seen many of friends and acquaintances being related to online dating in some way or other. Here is a little experience of Jason, my neighbor, who has a nice experience to share…

I laugh and sit back while my friends scratch their heads in wonderment about how I meet so many girls. They ask me, “dude, how is it that every week your dating a new girl?” I like the fact that they are jealous so I don’t tell them my secret, which is online dating. Online dating is a goldmine, it isn’t just for people who are looking for long lasting relationships. If you log onto any online dating site, you’ll find hundreds of girls and guys who are on there just looking for some fun. Its great, its like this whole online world full of people who just want to have a good time. Maybe someday Ill tell my friends that online dating is the key, but right now I’m just basking in their jealousy. They go out every weekend spending hundreds of dollars on drinks for girls that don’t have any interest in them. Its pathetic really, but, definitely fun to watch.

Online dating is easier, faster, cheaper, and about 100% more effective. When I log into my favorite online dating site, I spend about 30 minutes searching around messaging girls, complimenting them and making light conversation. The next day, I have a tonne of messages from people who want to go party, or hang out at my place. Its awesome. Online dating is really a great place to meet people. I’m not ready for a long term relationship, and I guess there are hundreds who feel the same way, its nice that we can all find each other in an online dating site. So yeah, I just thought I’d share my secret with the world, but, I think ill still leave my friends in the dark… for the time being, who knows, maybe they’ll start bribing me.

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating. To view more articles on Free Online Dating and other related topics such as: Adult Dating online, Free Dating Site, Single Dating, Free Dating Websites, Free Online Dating and online dating;you can also visit Kisscafe.com.

No comments: