Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Free Single Network Connect You to Romantic People

It’s really interesting to see how online dating is shaping the lives of millions of people around the world. Every one of us comes across some kind of funny incidents that become a part of our everlasting memory. I, being a writer, love learning from others experiences and put them down here for others to learn too. I have seen many of friends and acquaintances being related to online dating in some way or other. Here is a little experience of Sean, my neighbor, who has a nice experience to share…

I joined many a Free Single Network in my time, actually in the past year I’ve probably joined 3 or 4 but I still haven’t been able to find any results, sure I’ve met a few interesting girls, but none that I’d want to spend the rest of my life with, maybe I’m just not meant to find love via free single network…

Well, that’s what I thought till recently, I decided to give free single network one last shot, I joined a free single network with the intentions that this would be my last shot. If I couldn’t find someone I was madly in love with by the end of this run, then I would find alternative means to finding the love I sought so badly.

Well, here I am, 3 weeks after joining this Free Single Network, there’s been an interesting turn of events actually, I seemed to have found one woman, a very special, beautiful woman who I have come to admire and respect quite a bit. Her name is Becky, she’s a year younger than e, but 5 years older than me maturity wise, we found each other on this free single network and have been chatting up storms almost every night, we’ve exchanged numbers but prefer to talk on the free single network because its just more fun.

Becky and I are considering an actual physical date, of course we are working out the details on the Free Single Network, which actually had some helpful suggestions on places to go. We were thinking maybe something fun like an amusement park or a night of pool and bowling; something I don’t get to do too often.

Becky is really special, she means a lot to me, and I know it sounds really odd to say that considering I’ve only known her for 3 weeks, but, maybe I’ve found one that I should hold on to? Maybe shes the one I could start a relationship with that would last more than 2 months. I may not have found the true love that I was originally searching for, but who knows where the future will take us. And to think, if I didn’t decide to stick with free single networks… dang.

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating. To view more articles on Free Single Network and other related topics such as: Adult Dating online, Free Dating Site, Single Dating, Free Dating Websites, Free Online Dating and online dating;you can also visit Kisscafe.com.

No comments: