Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Destiny Flips with Free Dating Sites in Canada

It’s really interesting to see how online dating is shaping the lives of millions of people around the world. Every one of us comes across some kind of funny incidents that become a part of our everlasting memory. I, being a writer, love learning from others experiences and put them down here for others to learn too. I have seen many of friends and acquaintances being related to online dating in some way or other. Here is a little experience of Robin, my neighbor, who has a nice experience to share…

Like most people, I have to admit, I was always a bit skeptical about free dating sites in canada, and like most people, I am not too proud to admit when I am wrong. Time after time I would mock free dating sites in canada, how could it work, how can people find love over the internet without even meeting? It made no sense to me. Often I would hear reports on the news about how free dating sites in canada are growing in popularity and how effective they are at matching people.

Even my own friends seemed to betray me by joining these “free dating sites in canada” and finding dates.

Call me a hypocrite, because I have done a complete 180; free dating websites in canada are fantastic ways of meeting people. One night I decided to see what all the hype was about. So I’ll admit, I turned a blind eye to my own philosophy, which is that if love cant be found in person, then it cant be found.

After something like, 45 minutes I had engaged in conversation with this gorgeous woman who was not only smoking hot, but incredibly intelligent. Win-win right?

Anyways, ill skip ahead here, I had a date with this woman, and I absolutely adore her, it turns out she lived only one town over. I would have never even met her had it not been for this free dating site in canada, yes she is the most amazing thing to ever come into my life. AND ITS ONLY BEEN ONE DATE!

My friends all laugh at me now, I used to be so stubborn, but now ‘m the one encouraging everyone to jump onto these free dating sites in canada ha-ha, oh well.

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating. To view more articles on Free Dating Sites in Canada and other related topics such as: Adult Dating online, Free Dating Site, Single Dating, Free Dating Websites, Free Online Dating and online dating;you can also visit Kisscafe.com.

No comments: