Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Brampton Swinging Can Romantically Surprise You

It’s really interesting to see how online dating is shaping the lives of millions of people around the world. Every one of us comes across some kind of funny incidents that become a part of our everlasting memory. I, being a writer, love learning from others experiences and put them down here for others to
learn too. I have seen many of friends and acquaintances being related to online dating in some way or other. Here is a little experience of Ronaldo, my neighbor, who has a nice experience to share…

Hey there, my name is Ronaldo, and my girlfriend Trish and I are new to the concept of Brampton Swinging, We never knew that such an awesome community interested in Brampton swinging existed right under our noses that we had no idea about…

Our sex life was dull, and we were on the verge of a major break up, we’ve been together for 4 years and wanted to get married but there was just no more flare in the bedroom. Then a friend of mine named Terry told us that he and his ex had been into Brampton swinging and that they’d even hosted a few Brampton swinging parties where local swingers would meet and hook up.

My first night out, I met beautiful brunette who I’d be starring at all night (who was fairly new to Brampton Swinging, like myself,) finally got talking, we ended up getting a few drinks before heading back to her place. She was holding her liquor very well and I was quite surprised. She went to the washroom to get changed quickly and after about 20 minutes I began to wonder what was taking so long.

I knocked on the door and heard no answer, so I knocked again and opened the door a crack, through the crack I saw her sitting against her bathtub fast asleep. I put my shirt on and lifted her into her bed, tucked her in and went home for the night. The next time I saw her she thanked me for carrying her to her room and we have since then become good friends. Brampton swinging is a great time and I strongly recommend it to anyone else that is interested.

Trish asked me to quickly to let all the couples out there know that Brampton Swinging is a decision you will not regret! It has added major flare to our sex life and possibly saved our relationship.

I’m even considering proposing this April and its all thanks to Brampton swinging!

No comments: