Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fun, Dance & Romance- Brantford Swing Dance Bring it All

It’s really interesting to see how online dating is shaping the lives of millions of people around the world. Every one of us comes across some kind of funny incidents that become a part of our everlasting memory. I, being a writer, love learning from others experiences and put them down here for others to learn too. I have seen many of friends and acquaintances being related to online dating in some way or other. Here is a little experience of Nancy, my neighbor, who has a nice experience to share…

About four weeks ago, while skimming through the paper at the breakfast table, a small ad caught my eye and immediately grabbed my attention, it read : Private and group Brantford Swing dance lessons.
Now, having thought about devoting some of my leisure time to a new hobby, this ad for Brantford swing dance lessons seems like some ominous sign from above. I remember thinking, “ humm, me in Brantford swing dance lessons? Could I really do it?” Let me tell you, I have never felt more alive than I do on Thursday nights at my Brantford swing dance class.

Swing dancing is amazing, period. I may be a slow learner, but my instructor Miguel ensures me that I am doing just fine.

Miguel is very positive and very patient sometimes I feel bad after stepping on his feet, but I’m sure he’s gotten used to it by now. I opted for the private lessons at first, I am quite shy and embarrass easily, as soon as I have a few lessons under my belt, I will join the Brantford Swing dance Group class.

It’s a goal I’m working my way toward. Brantford Swing Dance lessons have done more for me than just occupy my leisure time, as cliché as it sounds, I gain confidence with each step, and that helps me deal with issues in my everyday life.

I also managed to talk a few of my friends into taking some Brantford Swing dance Lessons, the three of them joined the group lessons, they cant wait till I’m there with them. They seem like they are having a lot of fun.

As for now, I’m having the time of my life in my one on one sessions with Miguel, he’s definitely a gentleman. Brantford Swing dance lessons are a worthwhile investment for anyone interested. They are by far the two best hours of my day and I find myself looking foreword to Thursday all week.

Source:

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating.

To view more articles on Brantford Swing dance and other related topics such as: Adult Dating online, Free Dating Site, Single Dating, Free Dating Websites, Free Online Dating and online dating;you can also visit Kisscafe.com.

No comments: