Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Datehookup Online Dating Can Let You Down

Datehookup.com has to be the most frustrating online dating site I have ever joined. I joined Datehookup for online dating, unfortunately, after 4 months of using the service, I never found any results. Now, I’m not a picky guy, a friend of me recommended Datehookup for online dating because he said he had a blast, and met a tonne of people, he didn’t tell me that site navigation was confusing and that the people he actually found were living in other states and provinces. Datehookup simply didn’t have a large enough database of people to find someone local if you lived in a small town like me. Now, I totally dig the idea of Datehookup online dating and stuff, but to be honest, I was just unimpressed overall with practically everything on the site.

Sure I met some cool girls while on datehookup, online dating, but they happened to live eight hours from me! How does that benefit me, I’m not going to start my relationship off as a super long distance one… I want to know the person in public, I want them to be around me, I don’t want to have some cold cyber connection for 3 years till I can afford to fly out there. Its impractical and pointless.

Anyways, I really shouldn’t be complaining like this about Datehookup online dating, because I know that datehookup for online dating isn’t my only option I could totally do other things to meet girls liiiike….

Ÿ Go on a blind date

Ÿ Go to the bar

Ÿ Check out other dating sites

Ÿ Randomly bump into someone in the mall and offer to help them pick up their stuff then mysteriously fall in love with them

See, there really are a bunch of other very practical, probable solutions to my frustrations, anyways, I don’t think that datehookups online dating is the right online dating site for me. Ah well, I’ll explore my options.

Source:

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating. To view more articles on Datehookup online dating and other related topics such as: Adult Dating online, Free Dating Site, Single Dating, Free Dating Websites, Free Online Dating and online dating;you can also visit Kisscafe.com.

No comments: