Monday, February 2, 2009

Free Online Dating Sites offer a New Dating Experience!

I had no idea online dating can be so much fun until I registered with one of the free online dating sites. Life was a bit monotonous before that. I was this typical guy who would frequent to bars and pubs with my friends and watch out for some interesting girls there. It was fun in the beginning especially when any girl would prefer me over my friends. At that time it was a treat to watch my friends’ faces! But after a while, it became monotonous for me. I mean how many times you would approach the same bunch of girls to go on date with you! After certain points, I realized as if there were no more new ones left in the suburb to go on date. I even tried blind date for a while but guess that was not my kinda a thing! First 1-2 dates were ok, but after that I got to meet such girls which were not at all of my kind. And you can imagine how disastrous your date can be when you don’t have anything to talk about even! Spending 30minutes would be tough, and I deserve a prize for I spent a whole evening with such a blind date. But after that, I decided that no more blind dates for me! It might be working for others, but for me it’s a strict NO!

Must say staying single without any date is a bit tough. While wondering in a mall one weekend I found some promotional event was going on for a prominent free online dating site. Viola! I found the key to jackpot. Hey, what a better way to start dating once again than through free online dating sites? I rushed home and started browsing for free online dating sites. I was flabbergasted when I saw hundreds and thousands of free online dating sites on the result pages. I browsed a couple of prominent free online dating sites and when I saw the number of profiles registered with those online dating sites, it was an eye opener for me.

Fun and pleasure was within my reach, and I was so stupid to look for that outside. This free online dating sites concept is just ideal for a guy like me. It doesn’t cost a penny to look for dates here, then you get a chance to meet and interact with different people and most importantly you have a chance to choose your date! I lost no time and registered with one of the prominent free online dating sites. Even from the first day I felt a totally different way of dating. I have met some of the very interesting women on this free online dating site. Now I am going steady with a girl named Sophie, whom I met on this free online dating site. It’s been 2months since I chatted with Sophie. Now we are even planning to go for our first physical date this weekend. Long live the guy who invented the concept of free online dating sites!

No comments: