Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Free Online Dating Service Adds Color and Vigor to Life

The concept of free online dating service is just awesome! You get to enjoy dating online without paying any premium fees unlike some paid dating sites. Starting from registration, to sending messages or joining the text chat or voice chat; everything is free and included in the free online dating service. Earlier I had this notion that paid dating sites offer something extra to its premium members, but now after going through a couple of free online dating sites, I knew I was wrong. Free online dating service also offer the similar features and that too free.

Contrary to the popular belief, free online dating sites are absolutely secure to use. Incase you don’t want, no one can access your contact details like cell number or address. Another interesting thing I noticed about free online dating service is that many free dating sites organize different activities from time to time to attract more number of users towards their sites. Events like couple’s game, or dance competitions are some of the most preferred activities among online daters. Well I don’t think any blind date would be so much fun!

I might sound selfish, but had I been single, I would have definitely taken advantage of this free online dating service. I often tease this to my husband. One day my husband suggested that lets date each other again through free online dating. In that way, we will get back to our dating days and my longing to take advantage of the free online dating service will also be fulfilled. At first I thought he was just joking, but then I realized he was serious about his suggestion. Well in a way, it was not a bad idea after all. I mean I will be dating my husband, so no chance of cheating anyone and I will get a chance to experience the service offered by free online dating sites.

Well, both of us registered at a free online dating site and joined the chat room to chat with fellow daters. It was exciting and I can’t tell you the joy I felt when I observed the jealous expression on my husband’s face each time some dashing hunk would chat with me for a long time! It’s not that I wasn’t getting jealous when any hot babe would chat with my hubby, but I tried my best to hide my emotions! Guess women are smarter than men in that department. Anyways, life became a lot spicier since the day we started using the free online dating service.

Few days back we came to know about a fever party being organized by the free online dating service. It’s been a while since we are into any fever parties, and now that we have got a chance, we are sure going to attend this fever party. Suddenly life is filled with so much thrill and excitement. I can’t thank enough to my husband as because of his suggestion only we could take advantage of free online dating service.

No comments: