Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Identify What Women Want To Understand Them Better

It’s tough to understand what women actually want and even tougher to do so when you are a guy. But you can say I am an exception to this general belief. Despite being a guy I understand women much better than my other friends. Maybe, my years of dating experience with some of the very interesting women or my upbringing with three elder sisters and my mum have contributed towards my understanding of women and knowing what women want.

I think women are the most intriguing creation, not to mention the most beautiful. Many of my friends often complain about their girl friends, saying that they are too complex too understand and too hard to satisfy. But I don’t agree to this- I think we guys are more at fault for we never try to know what they want in real and we expect them to adjust to every situation which is what leads to the bitterness in many relationships. Just a few days ago, when I met my friend Mark in the bar, he was looking disturbed. Upon my asking, Mark said he is pissed off with his girlfriend’s attitude. No matter how much he tries to woo her with expensive gifts, she is not letting go of her sulky mood. I asked Mark if he had ever tried to find out the reason of this. He told me they were actually planning to go on a vacation together, but they had to call it off as Mark got busy with his work.

Now I could understand the real problem between Mark and his girlfriend! While his girlfriend wanted to spend some quality time with him, Mark was not able to understand her need and trying in vain to cheer up her mood with expensive gifts. Women want their partners to understand and fulfill their desires without saying a word. I admit that if they had been a little more expressive with their needs and desires, it would have saved the misunderstandings that usually happen with each other. But maybe that’s what women want- to judge their partners. Anyways, when I explained Mark the real cause of the problem, and he realized his mistake. Now he is planning for a getaway with his girlfriend and everything seems to be normal between them.

Well, it’s tough to know what women want and moreover, all the time it’s not possible to understand what’s going on their mind. With due respect to women, I feel, at times, they need to speak their mind, desires and needs. More often than not, it is the lack of communication that creates problems in relationships. So, my appeal to all women- please, speak up for what you want. It’s definitely chivalrous to expect your partners to understand your desires, I mean that’s what women want most of the times,. However, if sometimes, your partner fails to understand what you want, it’s not that bad of just telling him, you can start with giving a hint or two about what you want. I guess all responsible guys out there will take the hints of their women seriously enough to figure out what women want actually, what say?

No comments: