Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What Drives Me Wild About Mature Women

It’s really interesting to see how online dating is shaping the lives of millions of people around the world. Every one of us comes across some kind of funny incidents that become a part of our everlasting memory. I, being a writer, love learning from others experiences and put them down here for others to learn too. I have seen many of friends and acquaintances being related to online dating in some way or other. Here is a little experience of Harry, my neighbor, who has a funny experience to share…

It may sound really funny, but I have no hesitation in admitting to my fetish for mature women. I guess I’ve grown up being fascinated towards the mature women since my childhood. Well, I still remember those days back in my school days when I’d run after senior girls. When I was in 8th grade, I had a crush on Kelley, my senior schoolmate who was beautiful and amazingly attractive. I developed my feelings for her because of her elegance, sophistication and more over, her maturity. I won’t ever forget that day when she kissed me on my cheek when she found my Valentine’s Care I had slipped into her locker secretly, but she found out. I’ve been dating only mature women since then cuz they are stimulating not only intellectually but also sexually.

I’m 27 now and I refuse to date any girl that isn’t at least 33, I know there are a lot of mature women my age but I still hold on to that mentality that they have to be older to me to be a more mature woman. I’ve recently been seeing this one mature woman that I met on a free dating site, her name is Kate, she’s 35 years old, and a very mature woman. We aren’t officially a “couple” just seeing each other on the side, she’s an exec downtown for some law firm and takes her work very seriously. Lately I cant stop thinking about her though, ive never met a more mature woman; she has all of her priorities in order, is very organized, likes a glass of wine, and an intellectual conversation.

Im hoping to take things to the next level and start seeing her exclusively, having such a mature and brilliant woman around me all of the time would surely elevate my own personal standards that I hold for myself. No matter what happens with Kate and I, I don’t think my lust for mature women will ever fade.

Have you ever felt the craving for mature women?

Source:

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating. To view more articles on mature women. You can also visit KissCafe to find related articles on other topics such as: Adult Dating online, Free Dating Site, Single Dating, Free Dating webSites, Free Online Dating and online dating.

No comments: