Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Online Dating- When You Need That Some Online Special

It’s really interesting to see how online dating is shaping the lives of millions of people around the world. Every one of us comes across some kind of funny incidents that become a part of our everlasting memory. I, being a writer, love learning from others experiences and put them down here for others to learn too. I have seen many of friends and acquaintances being related to online dating in some way or other. Here is a little experience of Monica, my neighbor, who has a funny experience to share…

Hey there, this is Monica. Despite a successful career and comfortable life, and being surrounded by a bunch of friends, I still feel sort of empty inside. It feels like I’m missing something inside me. May be it’s my bad luck or what, but i haven’t been very successful when it comes to boy friends. Although am quite good looking with a blessed figure and height, I don’t understand why guys don’t find me interesting enough to date.

I’ve been out on a number of blind dates, but unfortunately, they haven’t really worked in my favor. I was just about to hang up the boots on my expedition to find myself a guy, until my colleague, Angela introduced me to the brilliant idea- online dating. She told me how these days dating sites are the most happening place where you can meet nice people and there are so many types of dating sites. Like some are totally free dating sites, where as there are other dating sites where no fee is required to join as a member but later they charge you as per the services you would like to use from them.

After getting a brief idea about the dating sites from my colleague, I felt like going through a number of dating sites. Essentially what I was looking for in a dating site is that it should be free of cost to join in, should allow me the liberty to customize my profile, should have a huge database of interesting profiles to choose from and should have the blogs and chatting facilities. After surfing for sometime, finally I found the dating site that caught me by fancy at once glance and it’s none other than Kisscafe.com.

This weekend I plan to join as a member in Kisscafe dating site. I am really looking forward to beginning my dating sites experience and you never know there might be someone just perfect for me. My fingers are crossed!

Source:

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating. To view more articles on Dating. You can also visit KissCafe to find related articles on other topics such as: Adult Dating online, Free Dating Site, Single Dating, Free Dating webSites, Free Online Dating and online dating.

No comments: