Wednesday, July 16, 2008

If You’re Single in A Big City

It’s really interesting to see how online dating is shaping the lives of millions of people around the world. Every one of us comes across some kind of funny incidents that become a part of our everlasting memory. I, being a writer, love learning from others experiences and put them down here for others to learn too. I have seen many of friends and acquaintances being related to online dating in some way or other. Here is a little experience of James, my neighbor, who has a funny experience to share…

I relocated to this new city after I joined a new company. I got free accommodation, and a car; professionally my life was rocking but, on the personal side, I was feeling like I was heading nowhere. I’d ended my relationship with my girlfriend about four moths back. Since then though I have been on couple of blind dates but I never thought of seriously getting involved with any one. I had my jobs and my circle of friends with whom I often hanged out in bars and pubs during the evening time, some of my friends were singles like me. So life was not that bad in my home town even after I was single.

This city is large and beautiful and has heck of a stuff to offer, but I still don’t feel like going alone. It really suck to death being left alone in a happening city like this. I rarely know anyone to go out with. Maybe, I should check out the potential areas of this city such as bars where singles meet a lot. If I manage to make some new friends here, we can go for trekking or parasailing on weekends. Or may be I should even try for these dating sites I have heard about. Who knows if I will find someone interesting there, then I won’t have to go to a bar alone looking like someone miserable and preying on every single girl you see there. Then I don’t think life will be so boring and monotonous as it is now.

Source:

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating. To view more articles on single. You can also visit KissCafe to find related articles on other topics such as: Adult Dating online, Free Dating Site, Single Dating, Free Dating webSites, Free Online Dating and online dating.

No comments: