Wednesday, July 16, 2008

How Much You Count On a Free Dating Site?

It’s really interesting to see how online dating is shaping the lives of millions of people around the world. Every one of us comes across some kind of funny incidents that become a part of our everlasting memory. I, being a writer, love learning from others experiences and put them down here for others to learn too. I have seen many of friends and acquaintances being related to online dating in some way or other. Here is a little experience of Jennifer, my neighbor, who has a funny experience to share…

Hi there, I am Jennifer and in fact I’m new to this free dating site. I got the idea of this site from my close pal Monica when she had come to spend some time with me last weekend. She hasn’t been very lucky with a steady relationship. She had several affairs but all of them ended up with nothing after lasting for a couple of months and Monica was really worried about this. However, this time, I found her very overjoyed and could not resist myself to ask the reason. She was, as if, just waiting for the chance to tell me about her new guy she met on a free dating site.

She was elated to show me her boy friend’s picture and I must say Monica has got a real catch this time. According to Monica, he is the one she was looking up to since long. He is so attractive and very affluent too. After chatting for a few days they decided to go for date. Monica said she was surprised to meet someone who was so mature in his thinking and so gentle in his behavior that she really wished it works this time. Her happiness knew no bounds when Jack (the guy) asked her for a second date the following weekend. Their relation is growing stronger since then and Monica also feels Jack is serious about her.

I became curious to try this free dating site after I came to know about it from Monica. I was single from quite some time and I was sick of going out in blind dates where you have hardly any clue about whom you are gonna meet. So, this is going to be the beginning of a new life. This weekend I plan to register in a Free Dating site. The best thing what I like most about this Free Dating site is I don’t have to pay a single dime to become a member. It’s Free, isn’t it cool! You never know; maybe, I am looking forward to meet someone really special just like Monica and we might plan on a few dates. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Source:

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating. To view more articles on free dating Sites. His other articles offer informative insight into Peterborough dating,Brampton Swinger,Brampton Swinging,Oshawa Dating,Brantford Swing dance, online dating.

No comments: