Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Seeking Thrill? Join Free Singles Club

It’s really interesting to see how online dating is shaping the lives of millions of people around the world. Every one of us comes across some kind of funny incidents that become a part of our everlasting memory. I, being a writer, love learning from others experiences and put them down here for others to learn too. I have seen many of friends and acquaintances being related to online dating in some way or other. Here is a little experience of Markus, my neighbor, who has a funny experience to share…

I’m a travel-bug and I’ve always nurtured a secret desire of traveling and visiting many places, but I’ve never really got the opportunity to do so. I’m planning to fulfill this dream of mine before I join a fulltime job; I’ve made up my mind to travel across the North America. I plan to start from Florida and work my way up to New York, then cut straight across and get into California. I heard that traveling is expensive. I’m only bringing 950$ per year from the part time job which I feel is not enough. So I need to do odd jobs here and there to increase the earning. May be it sounds like a stupid plan, but I know it’s gonna work, it has to as i want to travel and see different parts of the world.

I am single. In fact I always like being single and be in myself. That’s the reason I spent the last 3 years of my university life trying to keep away from girls. Believe me, life is quite thrilling and exploratory if you are single and free.

But traveling alone can be quite boring and I don’t have a girl friend who can join me on my expedition. It’s not as if there is something wrong with me, I always like to be single. That’s why i spent the last 3 years of my university life trying to avoid girls. May be I will just look for some other singles to join me on my expedition. In fact I have heard a lot about the free singles in California and I am really looking forward to meet a few on the way.

I plan to go out in three weeks time. I hope by that time I will have enough savings and also I need to purchase the essentials things that are required for traveling like a nice pair of shoes, a backpack, and a digital camera. Probably my brother Keith may also join me. So wish me luck guys, on my expedition that I would soon begin.

Sources:

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating. To view more articles on free singles. You can also visit KissCafe to find related articles on other topics such as: Adult Dating online, Free Dating Site, Single Dating, Free Dating webSites, Free Online Dating and online dating.

No comments: