Friday, April 24, 2009

How I Could Get Over My Shyness at Free Dating Sites

Meeting people on free dating sites is a real fun. I must say it is the best way to create some of the sweet and sour experiences of life. Free dating sites also offer an ideal platform fro people who are shy and ant to enjoy their lives as well.

I must admit that I was too shy and was scared of breaking the ice with any girl when I was in college. During those days, I would spend lonely evening when my friends were dating with beautiful girls. Who would like to date me, a person who hardly knows how to start or stretch a conversation? But my younger brother was smart enough to find his way into dating- he was using free dating sites to meet people. One day, frustrated from the monotonous life, I asked my brother to help me out and he suggested me of using free dating sites. Although I was scared of using such services for my shy nature, my brother advised that it is cool and can help me build confidence.

Today, I can realize that he was right. My first experience on the free dating site was bitter. As I was new to those sites I had scanty ideas making friendship joining groups and starting conversation. The first girl I started communication with ruthlessly turned me down by tagging me boring. Thank God I was chatting with her through free dating sites. I fear she would have slapped me if I were in front of her, meeting her by person. I had already decided not to use free dating sites any more as I felt that I lack the quality that girls look for in a boy. But again, it was my brother who told me not to give hope.

After that I learned some of the tricks of selecting friends and sending messages from my brother. I sent massages to many people out there on free dating sites and garnered good responses. With due course of time, I met Eline… she is a nice girl. By the time I met Eline through free dating sites I had gained more confident about talking to a girl. I found her friendly and encouraging, and I was impressed with her personality. One day, she asked me to meet her in person so that we can know more about each other. My first date with a girl was amazing…Eline made me feel comfortable with her and I was excited to meet and talk to that hot girl.

We came closer and developed a romantic relationship with our successive meetings. I remember the days when my friends were jealous of me for having such a beautiful girlfriend. Today, I and Eline are happily married for three years. Till now, I’m using the free dating sites- not to find someone else but for blogging. I have become one of the active members of the free dating sites with my blog contribution. But I must thank my brother and free dating sites to help me find Eline…

No comments: