Thursday, April 30, 2009

All About My Haunt for a Perfect Partner Through Online Dating

After not being successful to find the love of my life through newspaper advertisements, I wanted to give online dating a shot. Online dating websites are popular places where you can find your love over the Internet.

My first experience of online dating was a disastrous one. Two years back, it was immature of me to join many online dating sites without knowing much about them, send messages to different people without reading their profiles and chat with females. I was enjoying my life out there with online dating…. I always had obsession for sexy women and I was selecting the profiles of women with perfect body in their picture. The first woman I dated with outside the online dating sites was elder to me but sexy. Blame it on my immature brain; I had a kind of infatuation towards her. Assuming it to be my love I had sent many stupid messages to her. But she was much too wise and carefully avoided me, not taking the relationship too far. I was so frustrated those days.

But, today, I thank her for her decision………. It is not true that every one out there for online dating is using those sites just for fun. Rather, there are people who understand their responsibilities towards others. At that time, I discontinued my adventures of online dating for I had to accomplish educational goals and my obsession of online dating was becoming a barrier for that. On top of it, the break up with that beautiful woman was less than interesting for me.

I completed the management studies and bagged a good job in a reputed company. Now that I’m able to support a family, I’m thinking of getting married. Finding a soul mate is not easy, but online dating has made it easy for people who seek their love in the cyberspace. On the other day, while search for information about online dating, I came across some interesting statistics. The statistics reveal that around 50% of the people questioned had been on date with someone they met on online dating. People under the age of 35 are more likely to date someone who they met through online dating.

This gave me inspiration to get back to the online dating landscape and enjoy life out there. I have joined some of the dating websites that are reputed and offer value added services to the online daters. Only two days after joining the sites I have started making friendship with many girls. The profiles of these girls reveal that they share same interest with me and can make good friends. Katie is a nice girl…..she is hot and likes snowballing. This time I’m not going to take a wrong decision, after all I’m no more the same stupid guy.

Tonight, I have planned a date with Katie. We are going to meet in the cafĂ©. Actually, the feeling of going for a date is as exciting as joining an online dating site. But I’m really thankful to the online dating sites for offering me such a nice opportunity.

No comments: