Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Create Your Pleasant Memories at Free Dating sites

I have found many people sharing their good and bad experiences on free dating sites, they are really nice. I also like to spend my spare time reading those interesting blogs and article that tell stories about how people found their partner through online dating sates, how they have been deceived or other funny experiences. People with pleasant experiences often praise the free dating sites, while others find these sites scams. But, my personal opinion says, they are the parts of life. You can’t say that everything goes smooth in our real life and our virtual existence across the web can lead to problem. The free dating sites can also bring you loads of fun; just you need to know the ropes of the game.

Two years back, when I was a newbie to the free dating sites, I was really skeptical about how everything works. Providing personal details was a matter of concern for me. I know that there are many free dating sites that are scams, yet there are others that cater to the need of people who want to embark on online dating. Actually, my journey to online dating sites was due to the loneliness that I was going through at that time. All my friends had girlfriends and they were hanging out every evening and enjoying their lives. I tried to break the ice with some of the girls in our college, but no relation lasted more that a week.

Frustrated with my condition, I asked a friend to help me for a blind date. It was the most embarrassing situation in my life when he laughed at me tagging me as old-fashioned. I’m also thankful to him as he suggested me of online dating and informed me about some of the free dating sites. The single incident ushered in a new era of dating in my life. That night I logged on to the free dating sites that my friend had told and created my accounts. Yes, I was really careful about reading the instructions and tips on the sites so as to avoid any future hassles.

Today, I have many friends on those free dating sites. I have been dating many girls out there and have enjoyed meeting them personally as well. These days, my friends are jealous of me and they often ask me the secret of getting new girlfriends everyday. But, I tell them that only logging in to free dating websites will not bring you friends who will last longer, rather you have to master the skill of conversation. I am not very attractive when compared to most of my friends; still girls love me because I can talk in a way that they like. Again, you need to be honest in whatever you do.

Till date, I don’t have any bad experience being in free dating sites, even I don’t want one. If you want pleasant experiences for yourself on the free dating sites, go though the instructions and be careful.

No comments: