Friday, October 3, 2008

Wish I’d Known Online Dating Before!

I’m new to this whole online dating thing but I was watching the 6’oclock news last week and they made mention of an online dating site that is turning up some fantastic results, so I figured, heck! Why not!

I was happily married for 13 years, and long story short, I want to get back into the social scene. What better way then with online dating? So that night I made the decision to get online and start dating. Man alive! Was it easy, I don’t want to over exaggerate or anything here, but I’m a 42 year old with little computering experience, and I found it tremendously to have step by step directions to creating an account and begin searching. Well, 4 days later and I’m a wiz. If I hadn’t known any better, I’d assume that I spent my life online dating. I can search for users, write blogs, check out profiles, and customize my own online dating profile now with ease!

It’s exciting to be apart of this big community that is constantly interacting with each other. I’ve sent a few messages while online dating, and am hoping to get some replies by tonight. I’m very excited about this whole experience and hope it all works out well for me, though, im sure it will. Apparently on lone dating turns up excellent results. Im not really searching for anything serious, I just want to ease myself back into dating. Looks like online dating will be that path that I follow to ease myself in.

Update: Tonight I got replies to all three messages I sent. I’ve been talking with this one beautiful woman and she sounds excited to get off of the online dating site and go on a real date with me!

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating. To view more articles on On line dating and other related topics such as: Adult Dating online, Free Dating Site, Single Dating, Free Dating Websites, Free Online Dating and online dating; you can also visit Kisscafe.com.

No comments: